Construction of 4 multi well Pads (2 to final grade, 1 to clay subgrade, 1 winter construction phase), construction of approximately 5.6 km of access roads, maintenance and road repairs, 1 pad extension & re-alignment of existing road, and additional break in work.
Work Included The Following:
- Hauling and stockpiling topsoil and subsoil stripping and loading, hauling, and placing topsoil on cut slopes as required.
- Loading, hauling, placing, shaping, and compacting clay borrow material and gravel material to pad and access roads.
- Borrow pit management, overburden removal, development, and contouring.
- Installation of geotextiles, geogrid, coconut matting, turf matting and other erosion control devices.
- Install culvert and rip rap on access roads.
- Seeding of stockpiles and cut slopes.
- Site maintenance and existing road repairs on main road with traffic congestion.
- Drone flights.
- 145,000 m3 cut-to-fill.
- 250,000 m3 borrow clay placement
- 22,000 m3 gravel – not including strategic road maintenance.
- 55,000 m3 stripping.
- 115, 000 m3 overburden removal.
- 300 lm culvert installation.